With Holiday parties in full swing, take some time to greet your guests with a creative specialty cocktail to set the festive mood. We’ve posted a few of our favorites below!
Pear & Sparkling Cider Cocktail
- 2 cups chilled pear nectar
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cups Sparkling Wine
- 4 ounces bourbon whiskey (we used Knob Creek)
- 1 pear, unpeeled and cored cut into thin slices lengthwise
- 2/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup cinnamon mixed for rimming
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Rim chilled martini glasses with graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour mixture into glasses and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 16 ounces fresh cranberries, washed and dried
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 8 ounces rum
- 12-14 ounces club soda
- 4 tall glasses
- In a saucepot over medium heat add the cranberries, sugar and the water. Bring them a boil, then reduce to a low simmer and cook for about 10 minutes to create a syrup. Just before the cranberries start to burst, remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. Add the cooled cranberries to a strainer and mash to extract the syrup.
- To assemble the mojito, add about 5 fresh mint leaves, 1 tablespoon of the fresh lime juice and with a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon mash the mint. Add the ice, about 4 ounces of the cranberry syrup and 2 ounces of rum to each glass. Top off with club soda and garnish with fresh cranberries and mint. Serve immediately.
1.5 oz. spice-infused Sobieski vodka (see recipe below)
1/2 oz. premium white crème de menthe
2 1/2 oz. pear nectar
1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
5 sage leaves
1/2 oz. black currant syrup
Muddle sage leaves in mixing tin. Add all ingredients and shake hard for 10 seconds. Strain into a beautiful cocktail glass or Champagne flute. Slowly pour currant syrup through the middle of the drink. It will settle at the bottom. Garnish with fresh sage leaves and pear slices.
Spice-infused Sobieski vodka
8 oz. Sobieski vodka, room temperature
1 chai tea bag
5 black peppercorns, cracked
Put all ingredients into an airtight plastic container. Allow to infuse for 1-2 hours or until desired level of spice is reached. Will yield enough for five cocktails.
Warm Hazelnut Toddy
1 1/2 ounces Frangelico
1/2 cup hot water
2 tablespoons lightly whipped heavy cream
In a mug, stir together the Frangelico and hot water. Spoon the whipped cream over the top before serving.