Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens
Host Your Event at an Enchanting Charleston Venue
Imagine entertaining your guests against a backdrop of green grass and gorgeous trees, their branches outstretched to form a canopy of Spanish moss above. From the breathtaking Avenue of Oaks and Georgian-designed mansion to the colorful gardens and butterfly pavilion, this treasured Charleston event venue provides the perfect venue for your celebration.
Boone Hall Plantation is the destination for several popular event venues in Charleston. The Cotton Dock is a rustic option for those desiring a waterfront view, while the Avenue of Oaks offers guests the iconic road framed by Spanish moss-lined trees. The mansion at Boone Hall offers several possibilities for events including the front lawn, a backyard patio, or the outskirts of the back lawn that lines the majestic marshes.
No matter the type of event, Boone Hall has a unique historic location where you can impress your guests and create an experience they will never forget.
Let Duvall Take Care of Your Event at Boone Hall
Duvall can help take the striking atmosphere of Boone Hall and transform it to fit your event vision perfectly. Our full-service catering and events company can use our deep knowledge of Boone Hall to guide you through your planning process. We provide you with the florals, cuisine, and décor that align the venue perfectly with your event.
About Boone Hall
- Hosts any type of event including weddings, corporate events, and special occasions
- Contains a variety of venue locations at the Cotton Dock, the plantation mansion, the Avenue of Oaks, and more – which can be chosen and combined as needed
- Offers additional services that can be added on such as a plantation house tour, a golf cart, and more
- Includes a range of prices for event locations, from $1,200 for the back patio space up to $8,500 for a combination of both front and back lawns as well as the Cotton Dock
- Requires a licensed event planner for weddings to aid in the coordination of the event