INTERESTED IN JOINING THE DUVALL TEAM?
Current Available Positions
- Event Chefs & Prep Cooks - View Job Description | Apply Now
- Event Servers - View Job Description | Apply Now
- Floral & Décor Production Staff - View Job Description | Apply Now
Duvall Catering & Events has benefited from the passion and technical skills of catering, bar, floral and décor enthusiasts from the entire United States. Skilled, energetic, highly organized lovers of great food, drink and celebration are always invited to our party.
All candidates must complete our online form to start the application process.
Candidates who have submitted an application to Duvall will receive a confirmation email from our Human Resources Department. If your skills meet the needs of an open position, you will be contacted by phone or email to begin the interview process. Please visit this page for future open positions.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age to be considered for certain positions.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age to work in restaurants and at events serving alcohol.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age to drive company vehicles and to handle cash.
- Prior employers will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, ethnic background, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic condition, status as covered veteran, or any other protected characteristic or class as established by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
All employees and event staff are eligible for discount program, direct deposit and employee referral program.
Full-time employees are eligible for paid time off, insurance (medical | prescription | vision | dental | life) and 401K retirement savings plan. Certain benefits may also be extended to spouses and children.
If you have any questions, please email HumanResources@duvallevents.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Duvall Team!