Wedding Catering in Charleston, SC
When you partner with Duvall Catering & Events, you receive a dedicated team of trustworthy wedding professionals who use their years of experience to bring your event to life with exquisite cuisine, customizable menus, elegant decor, and more.
Charleston Wedding Catering Services
If you choose Duvall for your Charleston full-service catering needs, our experienced team will relieve your mind of wedding-related stress. Not only do our services take care of every detail from top-quality food to tasteful decor, but our years of experience ensure that we can solve any issue that may arise.
Our knowledge and connections in this unique wedding destination make it easy for us to take care of the hard stuff – like coordinating with Charleston venues or vendors – so you can sit back and enjoy your event vision becoming a reality.
Wedding Catering: How it Works
Choosing full-service wedding catering in Charleston, SC, is a crucial first decision in the journey of wedding planning. But there’s still more to do! To make the process as stress-free as possible, the Duvall Catering & Events team has developed three easy steps to wedding planning success.
We're here to answer your questions and help you select the right catering and decor. Give us a call at 843.763.9222 to start planning an unforgettable wedding.
Set Up a Consultation
Meet with one of our team members to discuss your vision, your hopes, and your budget. Let us know exactly what you envision for the day. It’s our goal to make those dreams come true.
Build a Custom Package
Using our extensive resources, we will create a package that’s perfectly suited to your taste, your budget, and the vision you hold for the celebration of your love. Your personalized package will include a venue, décor services, food, and wedding bar service in Charleston, SC.
Let Us Do the Work
The last step is the most important: show up and savor every moment of your day. Trust Duvall Catering & Events to take care of everything else.
Wedding Catering Serving Styles
Wedding meals are as unique and varied as the people getting married. Whether your dream is a barbecue on the porch or a sophisticated display of gourmet hors d’oeuvres, we provide the serving style that best compliments your mood and budget.
Sample Menus for Charleston Weddings
Your wedding menu should match the significance of this milestone. Our chefs can create your favorite foods or put together a palate inspired by local Charleston flavors. Together we can create a VIP menu that accommodates dietary restrictions and special requests.
To get started, check out our sample menus. Here you’ll get a small taste of the types of plates we specialize in. We also can customize any menu so feel free to ask for your favorite items.
Charleston Wedding Catering Pricing & Packages
At Duvall, we work with you to assess the elements of your dream wedding and create a custom cost based on several factors – all so we can help bring it to life.
When calculating the best price package for your Charleston wedding catering services, we will first consider:
- Menu - The types of food you select are the leading factor for determining the pricing for your event, considering both the preparation and cost of the food itself.
- Serving Style - Your price will depend largely on the complexity of the serving style you choose.
- Guest Count - Knowing how many guests we are serving helps us understand the costs of food.
- Timing or Season - Pricing remains steady throughout the year, but minimums are often required more during peak months.
- Location - To account for the higher demand for more popular venues or those that require more complex and expensive event preparation.
- Bar - Our pricing includes different tiers for bar packages, depending on the type of beverages you would like to offer your guests.
- Flatware, China, and Production - Your use of our knowledgeable planning and preparation services add to your pricing, including any equipment that is needed.
- Decor, Florals, or Other Services - Any decor, floral arrangements, or other services outside of catering needed will add to your total custom pricing package.
- Rental Equipment - Additional budget may be needed as we coordinate rentals and equipment from vendors and determine what is needed for your venue.
- Staffing - Largely based on the size and complexity of your event, your staffing pricing includes travel time, set up, event execution, and breakdown.
Let us help you plan the custom package that will make your wedding as beautiful as your love. With our experience and knowledge of local resources, we can work with any budget and special requests.
Explore Our Photo Gallery
Our wedding gallery is a wonderful place to draw inspiration for your special day. We invite you to peruse through the photos letting the color schemes, décor, and menu options help you envision just how beautiful—and beautifully unique—your wedding can be.
Get in touch
Tell us all about your event. Together, we'll make magic happen.
"*" indicates required fields