Enjoy Your Event at Our Exclusive Charleston Venue
Consider hosting your event with Duvall in this luxurious Charleston event venue nestled in the heart of the Historic District. The roots of Merchants Hall stretch back to 1856, with remnants of history still present in the enchanting historic bricks and wood columns featured in the space. Experience a breathtaking combination of industrial features with elegant interiors, ornate decor, and opulent lighting fixtures.
Duvall & Merchants Hall Pair Well Together
One of the most popular event venues in Charleston, Merchants Hall allows you to celebrate the rich past of the city as you enjoy the present moment, from the extraordinary views of the City Market to the catering and design that Duvall can provide for your event.
Partner with us at Merchants Hall to turn your event vision into reality with our full-service catering services. We can add the seating, cuisine, florals and décor that will make the most of this captivating venue for your event.
Features of Merchants Hall
- Any type of event is welcomed, including wedding rehearsals, ceremonies, receptions, social events, corporate dinners or celebrations, and more
- Merchants Hall includes one large, indoor gathering space that can be personalized to your event design and add its own subtle historic character
- Enjoy amenities such as high ceilings, beautiful bridal or hosts’ suite, elevator, WiFi, Roman shades, a warming kitchen, and more
- Pricing differs depending on the day and season, generally ranging from $2,000 - $5,000 for events
- Professional event or wedding planners are required for wedding-related and many other events in this space
Duvall at Merchant's Hall
Duvall hosts many opulent events in this space, from wedding ceremonies and receptions to specialty social and corporate events. Merchants Hall provides the space and we bring the rest – so you can sit back and enjoy your event.